Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have been working hard since the last post on the HARP. If you don't know what that is yet you need to check out the Arts 2 People website at www.arts2people.org/harp.html.  The great news is that it is ON for the  holiday market.  I'm thinking about calling it the Holiday Artisan Market or HAM. What do you think?
We have a sweet spot for it now and I will be sending out information for signup as soon as I have it.  If your an artist on my list then you will for sure get a call from someone on the volunteer staff as well as information in your inbox.



The one thing I haven't been able to get done lately is pottery.  I have to get into the studio and make some work for the Big Crafty on December 4th in Pack Place.  Its the one place other then galleries that I still sell my work myself to the public.  Come by and talk about art, festivals, the HARP or even pottery.

No comments: