Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2012 for Asheville Artists

So I've been poking my finger into a lot of Asheville Art organizations lately.  I have mentioned the HARP, Arts 2 People's new program for economic development.  With the new E.D. of the AAAC, Kitty, there will be renewed vitality for the organization and more new opportunities for local artists.  I will help her to bring as many arts groups together with the common goal of promoting Asheville artists.  This is not a promotion blog but rather just my personal blog where I lay down what is going on in my art business.  It is all now rather intertwined but I can tell you that this will be a good year of opportunities for local artists and visiting artists alike.  If you are looking to plug in to Asheville Arts, check out this years Creative Sector Summit held by the AAAC.



No comments: